Sunday, April 8, 2007

we serve a LIVING God!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!
today was amazing. Pastor Chad-great sermon, God really spoke through you. and i hope it reached every lost person in that room. the praise band was amazing this morning, Willie & Crystal's singing just blew me away. and it was great to have Eric on lead. hes a pretty amazing guitarist. haha. our God is a LIVING God and wow we are blessed!! lemme tell you, he is absolutely amazing. he has done so much in my life, and its the most amazing feeling to know i dont have to face anything alone. and i know i couldnt face anything alone, only Jesus can get me through my sorrows :] so after church this morning i went out to eat with my fav peeps ash & rach & katie! and then we watched the passion of the Christ w/ candace & brad & thomas & tyler& my brother, which is an amazing movie. its moving and powerful, and it gave me the weirdest emotion of joy and saddness at the same time i was happy b/c he died for my sins and saved me but it was so sad to watch them torture and kill my Jesus. so i have a few prayer requests tonight y`all:
  • my uncle dondon & nana, they couldnt make it to church this morning
  • my relationship with a certain friend
  • candace
  • ash & rach's dad
  • my lost friends.
  • && my mission to completely quit using the word 'hate'

mk and i have a couple praise reports :] [i dont know why these bullets are pink.]

  • my papa is home safe from over seas :]
  • katie & brandon were at church this morning!
  • MY GOD IS A LIVING GOD!

well i love all of you && i hope your Easter was as great as mine!
God Bless!
- crystal jade

No comments: