Wednesday, April 11, 2007

the second comming :]

hey y`all.
i just got home from church with my favorite people, and the problems i've been having lately with a certian person in there seem to be resolved and im really really happy about that. Jesus answered my prayer :]] well anyway, on to my devotion. i read Pastor Chad's blog that said he was going to be preaching a sermon series on the second comming of Christ, so i was looking through my devotion book and i saw one on the second comming, i figured it'd be nice to have some knowledge about what the bible says about that for when Pastor Chad preaches on it...so i read a couple verses on it last night. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 says "For the Lord himself shall decend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trump of God: and the dead in christ shall rise first. Then we wich are alive and reain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord." honeslty, i kinda hope im here for the rapture because i want to see Jesus come down from heaven, i think that that will be a really amazing sight. i also read another verse last night, that doesnt have anything to do with the second comming, but i liked it, so i wrote it down. "I am the Alpha Omega the begining and ending saith the Lord which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighy" i just liked it and i realized its a basis for a few songs we sing in worship haha! like "I am the Alpha Omega begining and end" from "You are Holy" and then "My God He was, my God He is, my God He's always gunna be!" from "My Savior Lives" im a total lyrics freak, so i notice these things. and God really is Alpha Omega Begining and End. hes pretty much absolutely amazing. so like mr allen said, try to invite 3 friends to church this week! i know i am!
i love y'all!
God Bless!
-crystal jade

No comments: