Sunday, April 1, 2007

i love you Jesus.

hey y`all!
today was a long day, but guess what? i was at church ALL day, which makes it amazing. b/c the people there are great, and i love to be in Jesus's house that much. i really want to help out with the missions work at CCM :]. excuse our Praise Band, we're still going through a transision phase, haha. but we're working on it. i love to praise me some Jesus. haha. church was great i love dancing around with ashley & rachel & candace, it was a blast. but im having alot of drama right now, with a few people. so y`all please pray about that. its left me extremely confused and upset lately but im gunna keep praying about it :] so my mom is yelling at me, so i def should listen to her and get off haha. I LOVE JESUS!!

goodnight y`all
God Bless!
-crystal jade

1 comment:

Allen said...

Hey girl. I'm glad you are having a great time a church. Is there anything we need to talk about, cause I'm seeing the confusion on your face at times. Are you coming to Frankie's tonight? If so, give me a shout if you want to. I always here if you need me. I really think that CCM will be great for our group. I'd love to go to a small church and have the band lead worship and Mr. david or I bring the message. That would be awesome. Keep your eyes on Jesus.