Thursday, April 5, 2007

good morning!

okay so im excited. and when i tell you why, your going to think i am a complete nerd. i was reading this book, "Just Listen" by Sarah Dessen, one of my favorite authors, and she also wrote my favorite book "This Lullaby" and well, its amazing b/c at the end of "This Lullaby" your not quite sure what is going to happen between the two main characters, but she integrated them into a part in "Just Listen" and they are still together, its amazing. haha. okay enough about that. mk so i read Matthew chapter 10 last night for my devotion. i read some pretty great verses. one of which is Matthew 10:20 which says "For it is not ye that speak, but the spirit of your father which speaketh in you" which basically says that God speaks through us to reach others. Which made me think about my witnessing, and that i should just let God speak through me, and not be nervous about telling others. Matthew 10 is about what Jesus tells the deciples to do for him, Matthew 10:38 says "And he that taketh not his cross and followeth after me is not worth of me" which not only applies to his deciples, but us as Christians period. we really need to be sold out for Jesus, like Pastor Chad has preached about. now i know i could be better tand that i need to put Jesus even more in my life than he already is, and i am def. working towards that. Jesus is absolutely amazing. and its a wonderful feeling to know your never alone, and that you always have someone there by your side, and in your heart!
well i`ll talk to y`all later
i love y`all!
God Bless

- crystal jade

No comments: