Tuesday, April 3, 2007

i love spring break

hey everyone!
so last night at Frankies was a blast! i had alot of fun w/ the youth group. thank your mr allen for taking us! its great to be able to fellowship & hang out with other Christians && its great how everyone pretty much gets along! && i think me, ash & rach we're totally beastly on those go-carts. haha. i also got along with people i have been having problems with lately, and that was really nice. i was reading in First John for my devotion last night, chapter 4. i really like what it says about love and if you dont love your brother, you dont love God, its def. helping me with my mission to stop using the word "hate" all together. so today is pretty much another lazy day, boy do i love spring break. i've layed around and ate all day, haha, and later my mother wants me to dust the living room & my room [blehh] haha, but thats pretty much my day. my brother is gone in NC with my dad for a buisness inspection thingieh so i get a break from him today haha. oh my uncle is back from FL now, with a serious farmer tan haha, so thank all of you for praying for his traveling mercies!
i love y'all!
God Bless

- crystal jade

No comments: