Friday, April 6, 2007

nothing is impossible with God :]

hey y`all!
its early. but i got up, and so i figured i'd write in here. i am pretty much excited about today. im going to ashleys at 1 and we're gunna hang out && then go to movie night together! i read matthew 11 last night, and this verse jumped out at me : "And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me" Matthew 11:6 it made me think about how we should not be offended, or ashamed, of the things God has done for us, and we should want to tell everyone about them! i know i've been really excited about what God is doing in my life lately. i def. drifted from God throughout middle school and freshman year, but he has brought me back:] and im developing a really good relationship with him. its really hard to stop bad habits, like using the word hate for instance. but i am trying my hardest :] and i used to have a lot of drama in my life, well not anymore. i've layed down my sorrows to Jesus and its amazing. i know that i cant accomplish anything on my own, but with Jesus, nothing is impossible :]

i love y`all!
God Bless!
- crystal jade

No comments: