Saturday, April 21, 2007

lets show the world we live for Christ :]

hey everyone! mr allen- great blog. haha just what i've been lookin for. so last night was rough, at about 3:00 am i got a stomach ache & it lasted until about 11:00, i felt pretty horrid. but i prayed about it, and Jesus took my pain away, and i feel better now:] thank you Jesus :] so i read in my devotion last night, or i should say this morning, John 13: 31-35. here are the verses that caught my attention, John 13:33-35 says, "Little children yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me and as i said unto the Jews, wither I go, ye cannot come: so how I say to you. A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples if ye have love to one another." These verses tell us that we must show eachothers that we are Gods children by loving one another, if we show hatred nobody would see us as Christians, but if we show love, then people will view us as followers of God, and this is exactly what God wants. He wants us to show others not only through our words, but through our actions, that we are on fire for Him and that we love one another as He loves us. God really wants us to show His love to everyone in the world, and yeah, its sometimes scary, but we have the Holy Spirit to guide us. Jesus is with us, so we're never alone :]] We need to love others just for simply the people they are and let everyone see that Jesus dwells in us :]] b/c i know i can feel Jesus inside of me & lemme tell ya, its one amazing feeling. Jesus is most def the amazing person i have ever met in my life :] and im def going to pray to God about even loving my enemies, people i dont particularly like, b/c yeahh thats hard, but we need to do it, b/c thats what Jesus would do! oh & mr allen, yes guys do talk about cars a whole lot. haha. i found out that one last night. haha.
i love y`all
God Bless!
- crystal jade

No comments: