Saturday, April 28, 2007

a promise :]

hey y`all!! today was pretty great. i went to the mall with chelsea and got 2 really cute new sun dresses and then weston took his break with us so i got to hang out with both of my best friends today :]] i hope ashley & candace are having a good time at promm. lucky girls :] haha. i gotta get up at 4 am because i have to be in spartanburg at 6:45. but i most likely WILL be at sunday school :] so expect me there, if not, ill def be at band practice. i really wish that our competitions we'rent on sundays. well onto my devotion--last night i read about a promise God has made us :] i read Psalm 119:49-56 and these verses stuck out, Psalm 49-50 which says "Remember the word unto they servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope. This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me." in other words, God promises through his word, he'll guide us in our troubles. also, Psalm 119:55-56 which says, "I have remembered thy name, O Lord, in the night, and have kept thy law. This I had because I kept thy precepts." we need to remember God when we go through troubles, b/c he can get us through them :] and i know, i write about this a whole lot, but God has showed himself in my life big time when i've been in troubles and prayed about it and asked for his help. he shows himself in amazing ways :]
well ill see y`all tomorrow!
wish me luch at my competition!
i love you all!
God Bless!
- crystal jade

No comments: