Sunday, April 29, 2007

i will praise him :]

hey y`all!!
today was one of those really good days. went to church and praised my Jesus, which is my favorite thing to do. speaking of praise, thats what i did my devotion on last night :] but first about my day, i was up late last night and then i was supposed to get up at 4am to get ready for my competition but yeahh i overslept and got up at 5:30 and had to rush to spartanburg. but all went well after that and we scored high gold in hiphop. and i made it in time to go to sunday school today, which was pretty cool. and then after sunday school i went home & took a nap haha b/c i was exahusted. and then i got up and went to church for band practice, practice went good and then we sang in the 5th sunday singing thing and it was really fun! everyone sang amazingly and the band played greatt. mitchell-great job on lead in youth band. and it was just a good day :] now about my devotion last night, i read Psalm 138:1-5, which says, "I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee. I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy loving kindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word about all thy name. In the day when i cried thou answeredest me, and strengthenedest me with strength in my soul. All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O Lord, when they hear the words of thy mouth. Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the Lord: for great is the glory of the Lord." we should praise the lord in everything we do. like tonight the singing was amazing and everyone got up there soully for God. these verses also say we need to praise him with our whole hearts, and i pretty much think that means with no other reasons behind it. like dont get up on stage to show off, do it to worship Jesus for the wonderful things he does in our lives. when i sing, and when i dance, i know that its only b/c of God that i can, so i do it to praise him. i dont want the glory for it, give it to God :]] i just wanted to say thanks to everyone whos reading my blog, i had some people mention it today so i just wanted to thank everyone who takes the time to read it :]
well i think im gunna help weston out with his paper
and then hit the hay, b/c im exhausted.
i love you all!!
God Bless!
- crystal jade

No comments: