Wednesday, April 18, 2007

pretty much overwhelmed!

im in second period at the moment and i finished my work so i figured i'd go and read Pastor Chad's blog. well i read the title and it said "hero of the week". i had no idea that it would be me. thanks pastor chad, for reading my blog and i am totally estatic to be chosen as your hero of the week. it really excites me that my pastor, youth pastor, music minister, and youth leaders take the time to read my blog. the things i have been realizing through my devotions lately are only because of God and because he has blessed me with understanding! and i really hope that God will continue to speak through me to other people and that they'll realize the great things that He can do! b/c lemme tell you, he is working amazingly in my life. everything is so much easier when i turn it over to God! well today is one of the best days ever :] thank you Jesus!!! well i cant wait to go to church tonight & see my favorite people :] and i'll post about my devotion last night when i get home :]]
i love you all!
God Bless!

- crystal jade

No comments: