Friday, April 27, 2007

the family is here

hey y`all! im in second period, as usual, bored. i havent been in this class all week b/c of HSAP testing but now we're back to regular schedule. testing was pretty cool though b/c it was really easy and i got to hang out with weston since i dont normally have a class with him. i fell out of my chair yesterday, he thought it was hysterical, me-not so much. haha. but that kind of stuff happens to me daily because im a bit of a klutz. anyway, my dads mother, step-dad, and older sister are down from ohio to visit us until like tuesday. and dont get me wrong, i love my family, but they arent real religious, and im not sure if they're Christians, so pray that i get them to come to church sunday, probably sunday night, b/c i have a competition that morning. so im really hoping God will speak through me and i'll witness to them, and then take them to church to hear God speak through Pastor Chad! ill make them come so they can hear me sing--hey--its a way to get 'em there, isnt it? haha. mr allen-im still inviting anna, she cant come this sunday--but im prayin for next, okay?
well y`all ill write about my devotion last night (i did it on friends) when i get home where my notebook is!!
i love y`all!
God Bless!
- crystal jade

No comments: