Tuesday, April 17, 2007

bored in 2nd period

hey y`all!!
im in 2nd period, and its pretty boring, so i figured i'd post :] ill post again tonight about my devotion. last night i posted a survey on myspace to see what people knew/thought about me and they said that i was a good girl, and thats what i like to hear :] i was really happy to know that people view me as a Christian, and that I come across as a Christian, i was pretty much excited about that. so, weston scared me at my locker this morning, i dont know why on earth he does that. but he enjoys it. haha. so the lax team has a game tonight so GOOD LUCK chelsea & candace! they've also got one tomorrow, sorry i cant be there, i've got dance right when the game starts, & then church with the best people ever :]. so anyway i am SO ready for summer. 32 days of school left i do believe. and that includes HSAP testing && finals. soo...not many more days of actual sitting in class & learning. thank goodness i am so ready for sophomore year to be overr. haha. i am gunna continue to invite people to church this week, and who knows, maybe ill actually get anna to come this sunday. shes always so busy. but im tryin!
well ill post when i get home where my devotion notebook is :]
i love y`all!
God Bless!
- crystal jade

No comments: