Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Love others as God loves you.

hey y`all! i just got home from dance. our jazz is comming along, i wish we were doing harder stuff in it though. well i read Jon 15:9-16 last night, on love. John 15:9-16 says, "As the Father hath loved me; so have I loved you: continue ye in My love. If ye keep My commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in His love. These things have I spoken unto you, that My joy might remain in you and that your joy migth be full. This is My commandment that ye love one another as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Hence forth I call you not servants for the servent knoweth not what his lord doeth but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of My Father I have made known unto you. Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit and that your fruit should remain: That whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it to you." I also read John 13:34-35 and John 14:15, 21-24 but i thought John 15:9-16 basically summed it all up, so i wont type those others, i reccomend you read them though :] anyway, these verses tell us we should love others as God has loved us. There is NO greater love than that of Jesus, who gave his life to save us. this is one of my greatest struggles, is loving everyone. b/c there are those people that you just dont like. people that have wronged you in some way, and we are supposed to forgive, but it def. isnt easy. Theres this one girl, who caused me a ton of drama for the past 2 years, and she stabbed me in the back a good 3 times & then continuted to talk about me after that for months, it took me a VERY long time to forgive her. and i wasnt able too until i started going to church at new hope and i finally did forgive her. now i have no intrest in being her friend, but i love her in God, he didnt say we had to like everyone, and i cant say i like her for what shes done to me, but i do forgive her. forgiveness is something most Christians struggle with, but i do my best. it may take me some time to forgive certain people, but i will forgive you if you ask and even if you dont, eventually. so the fact is, we need to love everyone and love them like Jesus loves us. also, when we are having problems, we need to pray to God about it. and ask it in Jesus name. b/c God will show you some AMAZING things if you let him. so like off facing the giants...What is impossible with God?
N O T H I N G!

i love y`all!
God Bless!
- crystal jade

No comments: