Thursday, April 26, 2007

walk in love

good morning! i wanted to get on and write about my devotion from tuesday night this morning, b/c i didnt have time to do it last night. first of all i want to say that kody is probably one of the best friends i've got and i wanted to thank him a ton because he really made me feel better last night. hes honestly the only friend i've got that would care to call and find out whats wrong when he saw me upset. Jesus really showed up in my life last night when i prayed about the drama i'd had at church. thank you SO much Jesus. and the drama is solved-still a bit hurt, but i'll be okay:] anyways, i read about walking in love last night. 2 John 3-6 says "Grace be with you, mercy, and peace from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the sone of thte Father in truth and love. I rejoiced greatly taht I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have recived a commandment from the Father. And now i beseech you the lady, notas though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the begining that we love one another. And this is love, that we walk after his commandment, that as e have heard from the begining, ye should walk in it." well those verses state it pretty straight up. we should walk in love. think about when your walking down the hall at school, do people know your a Christian? we also need to show love in the way we treat everyone, it lets God show through us. we should walk in love every single day and show others what God has given us. because he is amazingg. sorry this is short, but i kinda have to get ready for school, && my head is killingg me. so pray for me please :] oh && i've got family comming in from ohio today, so pray they have a safe trip! i will write about my devotion from last night when i get home from school, mmk?
i love y`all!
God Bless!
- crystal jade

No comments: