Tuesday, July 17, 2007

fellowship!

hey y`all!
today i did pretty much nothing except me & chelsea went to get icecream & then decided we wanted sonic, so we left & went to the new sonic in simpsonville, it was pretty neat. its green!! & then we went and walked around target. haha but i do have to say, i miss ashley. haha. i gotta call that girl. anyway. i have this guy, ray, whos harassing me. calling me on my cell phone & just calling me names and leaving nasty voicemails and hes taking my picture and defacing it with satanic stuff and posting it on the web, its pretty pathetic, and everyone who knows me knows im a big Christian, so im not worried about the way people preceive me, hes just making himself look bad, but its still really starting to bother me. and i witnessed to him, and then blocked him because im really tired of the harassment, and i really dont know what to do about it, so if anyone has any advice i'd much appriciate it.
so onto my devotion last night. i did it on fellowship! as Christians it is very important that we surround ourselves with people who believe the same way we do. we need to build close relationships with Godly people. so that we have people that will encourage us to do Godly things and to obey God when he wants us to do something, and to obey his word. we should chose friends that honor God. well, lets see what the bible says, Romans 15:7 says, "Accept one another, then just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God" we need to stick together as Christians and show God praise. my devotion book said this: "Christians are not lone rangers. they are members of a spiritual family, and they need one another." which is really true. we have to stick together as one family as Christians and look out for eachother and help eachother grow in Christ :]
i love y`all!
God Bless!
- crystal jade

No comments: