Tuesday, May 1, 2007

we know Jesus...but do they?

hey y`all!! today was pretty good, but just the normal, boring day at school. i did wear one of my new dresses though, i love it :] i miss everyone at church and cant wait to go back tomorrow :]. not to enthused about having dance tomorrow though, its entirely tooo hott. haha. well anyway i read John 15:26-16:4 last night. it says, "But when the comforter is come whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the father, he shall testify of me. And ye also shall bear witness because ye have been with me from the begining. These things have I spoken unto you that ye should not be offended. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yeah the time cometh that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service And these things will they have not known have I told you that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you all of them. And these things I said not unto you at the begining, because I was with you." these verses talk about how Jesus's follows wouldnt have it easy. they'd be persecuted by those who do not know Jesus Christ, and do not recognize his voice like we do. People who dont know Jesus may be uncomfortable or have something against us, i have been in that situation. and even though some people may call us weird, or Jesus freaks, im happy to say, i am proud to be labeled a Jesus freak. i figure if they're gunna label me a freak, might as well be after the one who died for me :]] so the fact is, that we have to hold on to our faith and not deny God even when we're persecuted by others, because they cant take our faith from us. and we need to pray for those who persecute us, and hope that they one day too will hear Jesus's voice. OH! and i'll tell y`all about this now. something great just happened to me, this girl that my friend alex knows came to me asking me about this guy shes talking to, now i dont know her, but i know the guy and so she wanted to see what i thought of him as a boyfriend for her, and God totally spoke through me. She was really confused about which guy she wanted and i really wanted to help her out, so i told her to pray about it, but she had to listen to what God tells her, and she asked me about listening to God, and told me she never understood how to listen, so i was able to read her Proverbs 3:5-6 and explain them, which helped her a great deal and she thanked me and she says shes gunna start reading her bible everynight now!! so i wanna thank Jesus for using me to speak through, and i told her it was all him haha im just the messenger, so hopefully this girl will grow in her relationship with God, shes a fairly young Christian. so all of you, pray for her, okay?
well ill talk to y`all tomorrow!

i love you all!
God Bless!
- crystal jade

No comments: