Friday, May 4, 2007

doubts...

hey y`all!
today was pretty awesome...it was yearbook day and so we didnt do anything in class all day long, but the only thing that wasnt cool is that i didnt get any of my bestest friends to sign my year book yet, but i'll get 'em to on monday!! so anyway, pray that chelsea & kelly are safe at the beach y`all :]] so anyway, on to my devotion, i read on doubts last night, so i could stay strong through trials, and not doubt my God. I read Psalm 94:19, "In the multitude of my throughts within me thy comforts delight my soul." which means whenever we have alot of thoughts or doubts running through our mind that God can comfort us. i also read about the story where Peter walked on water which is in Matthew 14:29-32, "And he said, come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the wather, to go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind boisterious, he was afraid; and begining to sink, he cried saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him and said unto him, O thou of little faith wherefore didst thou doubt? And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased." so basically, through Jesus you can accomplish the impossible, until you doubt him. once we doubt him, we will start to sink like Peter did. and i dont want that. it helped me to realize that everythings gunna be okay just as long as i dont doubt Jesus, and as long as i know he'll always be there and he'll get me through any trial i am going through. Pastor Chad i really enjoyed your blog today!! and Mr allen, yours was really good too!
well i will talk to y`all tomorrow
i love y`all
God Bless!

- crystal jade

No comments: