Tuesday, May 22, 2007

His guidance

hey y`all!
today was pretty good. except im sick. ughh. i have a horrible cold. its just sicknasty. haha. but i feel okay, i just cant breathe real well. haha. so y`all pray for me & that my cold goes away quickly. also, pray for my friend kelly, shes goin through a hard time right now, and pray that she realizes shes gotta turn to Jesus b/c he can help her. anywho, onto the devotion from last night :]] i did it on God's guidance. b/c without Gods light showing us the way, we'd pretty much be really lost. Psalm 18:28 says, "For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness" so when theres darkness, and we're not sure where to go, God will be a light and guide us down the right path :] Romans 8:14 says, "For as many as are led by the spirit of God, they are the sons of God" which means, as God's children, he leads us. Psalm 32:8 says, "I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with my eye" which means God will tell us and teach us which path we should take, He'll guide us through His eyes, which are wayyy better than our own anyway. and then theres my favorite, Proverbs 3:6 which says "In all thy ways awknoweldge him and he shall direct thy paths." i love that verse. i know more than one person that it has helped and i just love it. if we awknoweldge and listen to God, he will tell us where to go. Any path God has for us has to be better, bigger, than the one we have for ourselves. without God's guidance we may stumble down the wrong path, and get into bad things. so we def. should pray before we make decisions that way we know we've got God's guidance on the path we chose to take. its pretty amazing, dont ya think?
i love y`all!

God Bless!
- crystal jade

No comments: