Wednesday, May 16, 2007

His presence

hey y`all!
today was good. b/c its wednesday and i got to hang out with my fav people at new hope :] & then a bunch of us went and hung out at heritage park. well anyway, im gunna go ahead on to my devotion because mother doesnt want me on long so anyway, i read on God's presence last night....Jerimiah 29:13 says, "And ye shall seek me and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart" which is telling us whenever we need God, and we look for him with all our hearts, he will be there :] James 4:8 says, "Draw nigh to God and he will draw nigh to you. cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts ye double minded" James is telling us that if we draw close to God, he'll draw close to us, and to do that we need to repent and not be hypocritical. John 14:18-19 says, "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while and the world seeth me no more but ye see me because I live ye shall live also" which is telling us Jesus will never leave us and even though he does not walk this earth as a man any longer he is with us in living spirit. and that we can ONLY live through Jesus Christ. Psalm 145:18-19 says, "The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon Him to all that call upon Him in truth He will fufill the desire of them that fear Him: He also will hear their cry and will save them" which is telling us God is close to all of us that call him in truth and he will always answer our prayers and he will save us :] heres a one everyone knows, Psalm 23:6, "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and i will dwell in the house of the Lord forever" which means that if we're saved God will show us goodness and mercy and we also need to be good and show mercy and that we will be in his presence forever! which is a pretty amazing thing when you think about it, being right there with God for all enternity. it certainly is going to be amazing. so basically, God is ALWAYS there. we just have to call upon him. I remember mr allen i think it was saying, Jesus never moves, we often pull ourselves away from him. we should always stay close to Jesus, he makes everything better.

i love y`all
God Bless!
- crystal jade

No comments: