Wednesday, August 1, 2007

trust God!

hey y`all.
i feel like an old lady. i am seriously walking like an old lady. i think i need a cain, hahaha. amy is trying to kill us at this dance camp. so friday, be ready for old lady crystal, b/c i still have to dance tomorrow for 3 hours. haha. we had this guy named london come today and teach us some hiphop he was really cool and he mentioned God alot whenever he talked to us about himself and i reallyyy liked that. i think that he'll be great at the stuido especially since he seems to be atleast pretty much right with God. i didnt go take my drivers test today b/c we couldnt find the paper, im gunna go take it friday morning.
so my devotion last night was on learning to trust God. the bible says in Psalm 25:1-2, "To you, O Lord, i lift up my soul; In you I trust, O my God. Do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me." sometimes when we're overwhelmed by fear and doubts trusting God is difficult. but we need to trust God completely. we have to trust him with every single part of our lives. and we need to follow his commands and pray for his guidance. he will always reveal hismelf to us and his way is always better than our way so we need to trust him in everything and be joyful :] Angela Thomas said, "Even more than we long to be heard, God desires to listen" and its true, God is always there just waiting for us to talk to him about our lives. we need to depend upon God. wake up everymoring and tell him "i deny myself and i give my life to you God. lead me & guide me" which reminds me of a verse, Psalm 31:3, "Since You are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of Your name lead and guide me" i love that verse.
well i love y`all!
God Bless!
- crystal jade

No comments: