Saturday, June 30, 2007

Phillipians 4

hey y`all!
today was good. i went shopping with my mom this morning & then to nanas to help her out & then i walked 4 miles with candace & then we played with cameras for like 2 hours so today was pretty good! so last night for my devotion i read in Philippians 4 because mr allen said to spend some time in it & i thought it was a good idea b/c i had been prayin for God to show me something to do a devotion on because i've finished my book, i need to go to lifeway & get me a new devotion book! so anyway, when mr allen read out of Philippians 4 he talked about contentment. and how we'll never be content unless we have Jesus. and so mr allen told us the secret to being content. you wanna know what it is? its my favorite bible verse. Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." so by the worlds standards, we'll never be content, because there is always something better. but if we've got Jesus, we can get through anything thats thrown at us, & we'll always be content with what Jesus has given us. hes pretty amazing if i do say so myself. im gunna write about Philippians 4 tomorrow too because theres other stuff i want to say about it but for now i am sleepy because walking 4 miles will do that to ya :] so ill talk to y`all tomorrow
Church tomorrow, yessss.
God Bless!
- crystal jade

No comments: