Friday, June 8, 2007

Psalms

hey y`all! today was really good. Landing Zone is pretty fun & Eric talked to us about music and it was really cool, i cannot wait to hear his sermon on music Sunday night. i absolutely lovee music. so im reallyyy excited about it. mk so, i dislike feet. very much so. just to let y`all know. haha. so anyway, last night, i was looking through some of my notes, and i wrote down some verses that meant a lot to me in Psalms. Psalms is like my favorite book of the Bible, and i have over half of it underlined in every color imagineable, haha, but here are just a few verses that stick out to me: Psalm 18:1-3 says, "I will love thee, O lord my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer my God my strengith in whom i will trust my buckler and the horn of my salvation and my high tower. i will call unto the Lord who is worthy to be praised; so shall i be saved from mine enemies" in other words, God is our strength, hes our everything. without him we have nothing, we can accomplish nothing. but if we put faith in him, he will save us :] Psalm 28:7, "The Lord is my strength and my sheild; my heart trusted in Him and i am helped; there fore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will i praise Him" i love this verse. again, God is our strength. if we trust in him, he WILL help us. hes always there. and when he does, we should praise Him! everyone worships differently, i love to sing. so yes, i will praise Him with my song :]] Psalm 62:7, "In God is my salvation and my glory the rock of my strength and my refuge is in God" all these vereses help me when im going through tough times, i just have to realize yeah im weak, but through God i am strong. Psalm 121:1 says "in my distress i called unto the Lord, and he heard me" God always hears us. if we're troubled, we need to seek him, and he will always hear us, and he will always help us. it might not always be when we want or how we want, but God always knows best. and hes helped me alot lately. prayer is very powerful and if i didnt go to God about allll of my problems, i'd never make it through them. also i like Psalm 56:11, which says "in God have i put my trust; i will not be afraid of what man can do unto me" in other words, as long as we trust in God we shouldnt be afraid of what people can do to us. God will always take care of us. theres many more verses i love in Psalms. but i just watned to tell y`all about these.
i love y`all!
God Bless!
- crystal jade

No comments: