Monday, March 26, 2007

my first blog

Hey everyone! this is my first blog on this thing, so bear with me. I created this so i could post comments on my pastor, youth paster, music minister, from new hope's blogs. First off, i want to say New Hope is positively the best church on the face of this earth, and i am so excited to have found it! bear with me & the praiseband members as we go through adjustments lately all of ya`ll haha. anyway...so on about my day...its been pretty good. i think i did good on my math quiz, and i didnt have any other tests today. lets see...on to prayer requests/praise reoports

Prayer Requests :]
  • My grandfather whos across seas for a business trip
  • my uncle don don
  • the praise band, most def.
  • school
  • my friend Thad, pray he finds Christ
  • my friend Weston, that he finds Christ too.

Praise Reports :]

  • My english paper is finallyy overrrr. haha

thanks for reading this y`all. and ill be workin at this whole blog thing, haha, im just mostly used to myspace:]

i love yall!

No comments: