Saturday, March 31, 2007

soo pumped! 1st place!!

hey y`all!
so after a long hard day, and a lot of dancing...WE GOT FIRST PLACEE!! && i would def. like to thank Jesus on that one b/c he really answered our prayers on giving us confidence and really showing out :] DONT MESS WITH CS! haha. sorry. but i know it wasnt all of us up there dancing that accomplished that, it was Jesus who gave us the ability! so i'd like to give the glory to him, and not me, or my team, or my teacher. welp me & chelsea are tired and hungry, && waiting on my mother to make us some quesadillas. haha. i also ran into my long lost friend Taylor Moon! we used to baby sit her when she was little and i havent seen that girlie in forever. it was great. so all in all, i didnt let the happenings of last night get me down, && i kept my faith in Jesus...and it was amazing! shows you what the Lord can do!
me & chels are gonna go!
love y`all!
God Bless!
- crystal jade

No comments: