Saturday, March 31, 2007

my devotion last night...

hey y`all.
its early, haha. i've got a competition today in furman, wish me luck! so i went to mileback speedway with my friend kelly last night, it was pretty fun. my friend Max was there to tell me all about the race, b/c i dont understand cars very well. haha. but then i got a phone call, and it made me pretty upset, but we wont get into that right now, i know Jesus is going to make it okay. & so im just going to put my faith in him. i read in Colossians last night. verses 13-17. its some really good scripture. it talks about forgiving people, and doing all you do in God's name, and letting the word of Christ dwell in you and to "sing with grace in our hearts to the lord" and letting the peace of God rule in your heart. which was really what i needed to read last night b/c of that phone call...telling me that i need to just let God rule my broken heart, and he'll fix it, the smartest thing i ever heard someone say was a speaker at New Hope one time said "Nobody can fix your heart but the one that created it" & that reminds me to put my faith in God anytime this stuff happens. but i also wont lie, i am very upset about it, but i know that Jesus will make it better :]] so, if anyone knows how to help a hurt knee tell me, b/c i've tore something in the back of mine, and its killing me. and i have to dance on it, & thats not gunna be healthy. welp anyway, i've got to go get ready for my competition, & then pick up chelsea! so ill write more tonight y`all. OH && does anyone know when we're having Praise Band practice?? if so, please notify me haha.
i love y`all!
remember: always rely on God!

God Bless!
- crystal jade

No comments: