Wednesday, December 26, 2007

our God is an awesome God :]

hey y'all.
its been awhile again. i know. things are busy. family was down for Christmas. which was good :] Happy Birthay Jesus :]]! so i wanted to tell y'all something. its pretty cool. i prayed this morning about how i want God to use me, and give e a chance to witness to a lost person. well my friend Zach is an atheist, and he decided to tell me about that today, and i got the chance to witness to him! it was soo amazing because i JUST prayed to God about how i wanted him to use me, and to give me the chance to witness to someone about how great he is, and he spoke through me to Zach today. im not sure how Zach is feeling, hes not ready yet, but the seed is planted, and if Jesus needs to speak through me more, im more than happy :] weston also got the chance to witness to Zach, and that was pretty cool. because weston used to be an atheist. so hes got a pretty good perspective on that sort of stuff.
so i just thought i'd share with y'all how God used me today :] it was pretty great.
i love y'all!
pray for Zach.
& pray for me.
God Bless!
- crystal jade

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.